Mary's Top 10 Prolife Actions
Posted by nechc on June 10, 2007
When I first published this in our newsletter last year the hope was to encourage daily activities that let Christ transform the world. Small, even mundane activities, done with love, work His will.1. Compliment well behaved children out in public—esp. at Mass!
2. Use the phrase “with child” not pregnant or expecting.
3. Pray for those using or tempted by contraception.
4. Stop telling the horror story of delivery.
5. Share your tips for making the most of those first months with baby.
6. Encourage young moms; remember how hard it was to have 2?
7. Think of something positive to say about your child’s father.
8. Say it!! (in front of others, the child, and Dad)
9. Stay healthy and organized so another child is easily welcomed.
10. Homeschool so your children see growing families as the norm.
Lord, We pray that our children find their purpose in Your plan precisely because they were wanted and planned by You and because we see them as Your gift to us and to the world. Amen
A Poll question: Share your tips for making the most of those first months with baby.