Top 10 Kid Gifts
Posted by nechc on November 25, 2008
Mary’s top 10 gifts for kids
2. Favorite Baked treat
3. Baby dolls, toddler dolls.
4. Toy or real animals
5. Bubbles, chalk and other things that seem messy but really aren’t.
6. Little People by Fisher Price
7. Siblings and cousins
8. Books, the story will be with them always.
9. Stay healthy and organized so you have time for them.
Lord, We pray that our children find joy in our family and learn to be grateful to You for our family. Amen
Obviously this list is incomplete. Our yard would not be complete without the picnic table they think is a stage or the tents I learned to make from my sister, Amy (who learned from Karen W.)
What gifts have you given or received that your children really played with well?